The History

The principal parts of the Château are built on the ruins of a Benedictine Priory dating back to the 12th century (1109).

The oldest surviving parts of the existing property were built in the 16th century, and the property has been recently restored to the finest standards whilst maintaining the traditional French style.

View our Estate Photo Gallery View our Estate Photo Gallery View our Estate Photo Gallery View our Estate Photo Gallery View our Estate Photo Gallery View our Estate Photo Gallery View our Estate Photo Gallery View our Estate Photo Gallery View our Estate Photo Gallery View our Estate Photo Gallery View our Estate Photo Gallery